Around the Storage Block
1748140 Members
3551 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

Getting to know the storage community forums on hpe.com

I've created a video to help you navigate our storage community that is on our communities.hpe.com site. I hope every customer has found our forums. Since you're reading this blog, you're already on our communities.hpe.com site now.  

Storage Tech Days_blog.jpgIn my ATSB video blog, I tour the storage forums that you can easily find at hpe.com/forum/storage. I show you:

• A couple of different ways to find the community.hpe.com home
  • The different forums we have for storage
  • How to navigate from storage forum to forum.

Join us for Online Data Storage Experts Day April 24/25

I also want to highlight that on April 24th, starting at 8 AM EDT until April 25 at 8 AM EDT, we'll be hosting an HPE Data Storage Experts Day on our community site. What is an Online Experts Day? I talk about it my video but I'll point you to a forum post that has more info. I'll also tell you that it's your chance to get questions answered by HPE product storage product experts from R&D, PointNext, and product management who will answer your questions on the storage forum. So save the date and mark your calendar as this is a great opportunity to talk to experts!

Here's my video look at our storage forums!

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito, a 34 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for over 25 years. I am an eight-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 9 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB