Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grab a Front Row Seat and Watch Discover London Live

HPEStorageGuy

HPE Discover_Live Streaming Video_Blog.jpg

So you're not coming to HPE Discover in London? While I wish you were, I have you covered with live video straight from the ExCel in London.. There are three channels of videos I'll share with you. Two of them are from the Innovation Theater's on the Transformation Zone floor and the other is the Cube. The two Innovation Theater channels will also have the keynotes on Tuesday and Wednesday from 13:45 - 16:00 GMT (8:45 AM EST).   

Channel 1 Discover Live Stream

Innovation theater 9.JPG

I mentioned there are two live stream video channels from Discover.  Neither channel is live yet but they'll pop to live at 11:00 AM GMT on Tuesday. I'll focus on Channel 1 (because that's where I think the most interesting sessions are).  Here's the link to watch the Channel 1 Discover Live Stream.  The image on the right are all of the sessions on this channel except the keynotes. You can click on the image to see a large version of it. Here are a few of the highlights to watch on this channel:

• The Future of Data Center Infrastructure with Alain Andreoli.  Alain is the SVP and GM of DCIG.  This session is Tuesday (November 29) at 11:00 AM GMT, 6:00 AM EST.
  • Opening Keynote Tuesday 13:45 PM GMT, 8:45 AM EST. 
  • How to Innovate Fearlessly in an Age of Digital Disruption with Rick Lews.  Ric is the SVP and GM of the Software Defined and Cloud Group. This session is Tuesday at 16:30 PM GMT, 11:30 AM EST. 
  • Go Beyond Storage to Accelerate Ideas, Unlock Infrastructure and Scale Without Boundries with Bill Philbin, VP and GM of HPE Storage. This session is Wednesday (November 30) at 09:30 AM GMT, 4:30 AM EST.
  • Which Hybrid Cloud is Right for You? with Tim Peters, VP and GM of HPE ProLiant Rack and Tower portfolio. This session is Wednesday at 11:00 AM GMT, 6:00 AM EST. 
  • Wednesday Keynote Wednesday 13:45 PM GMT, 8:45 AM EST 
  • Everything computes, emerging technologies that will shape our world hosted by Martina Trucco, my friend in Hewlett Packard Labs.  This session will focus on innovations from Labs. Thursday (Dec 1) at 9:30 AM GMT, 4:30 AM EST.

Channel 2 Discover Live StreamInnovation theater 10.JPG

You can find Channel 2 of Discover Live Stream by clicking here. And I have also an image of all these sessions on the right that you can click on to see what those are.   

The Cube 

We've had the Cube broadcasting from every Discover and they will be there again this year.  The channel is live now showing replays from Discover London. If you want to watch, just click on the embedded player and turn up the volume. 

All of these videos will be available on-demand.   

Follow all of our Discover London blog posts on ATSB

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito, a 33 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for 25 years. I am a six-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 8 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

• Discover2016
0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more