Around the Storage Block
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP Tech Talk talks software-defined storage and StoreVirtual VSA

on ‎11-27-2013 08:56 AM

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpgBy Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy  vexpert 2012 logo.gif

Last May, I had a blog post telling you about HP Tech Talk, a new weekly show we're doing with Andy McCaskey from  The show covers topics across storage, cloud, servers, and networking.  I fell a bit behind and didn't line up storage guests for Andy to interview over the last couple months but I finally got on the ball and Andy posted the latest HP Tech Talk with Kate Davis, giving an update on HP StoreVirtual Storage and software-defined storage. 

Here's the interview Andy did with Kate - it's about 12 minutes long.

If you'd rather download this as a podcast and listen later, you can do that.

One of the topics that Kate discusses with Andy is the free VSA with select ProLiant servers.  Kate had a blog post on the topic where you can learn more about it.

0 Kudos
About the Author

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

on ‎11-27-2013 12:22 PM

Great interview!  Thanks for sharing!!

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more