Around the Storage Block
1745914 Members
4138 Online
108723 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

Re: HPE Storage Point of View

HPE Storage POV_blog.jpg

I've been around IT and data centers for a long time - 34 years - but I have never seen things change as rapidly as they seem to be changing now. As a storage vendor, I think it's critical that you understand what we are focused on and our strategy.  Here at HPE Storage, we call it out "Point of View" or POV.  The POV drives investments we make and those investments drive innovation. 

I have a new ChalkTalk that focuses on our POV and the three things you'll hear about are:

• Predictive
  • Cloud Ready
  • Timeless

I'll let the ChalkTalk do the talking - it's not very long so definitely check it out. 

Get more

The ChalkTalk is just four minutes so I obviously don't go into a lot of detail but I wanted to give you a few things to look at that fill in some of the blanks:

So what do you think? We'll have more to say in the future but would love to hear what you think. 

Featured articles:

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito, a 34 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for over 25 years. I am a seven-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 9 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB

Comments
Rahul Shah

Hi Calvin,

I believe you meant "things" not "thinks" -  past marketing buzz words with thinks like guarantees.... Regards

Thanks Rahul.  I am the "king" of this kind of typo. I think my fingers are about 1 minute behind my brain and I make these kinds of typos and don't catch them. Thanks for pointing it out!