Around the Storage Block
1753290 Members
5248 Online
108792 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

New HPE Backup and Recovery Service Chalk Talk

This is a short article to point you to a new Chalk Talk that I have looking at HPE Backup and Recovery Service. On March 22, we had another HPE GreenLake announcement and one of the pieces of news was enhancements to the HPE Backup and Recovery Service that was announced last year. We also announced HPE GreenLake for Block Storage and as a bonus, I'll include the podcast I did.  

If you missed the announcement, here are two recent ATSB articles that covered the storage news:

HPE Backup and Recovery Service Chalk Talk

So here's the Chalk Talk. 

HPE GreenLake for Block Storage

I also did a podcast, talking to product marketing manager Simon Watkins about the new HPE GreenLake for Block Storage service that was also announced on March 22. 

About Calvin Zito 

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 2021 marked 38 years with HPE.  I was recently recognized as a 12 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active participant in communities, I've blogged for over 13 years. My Around the IT Block podcast is now an official HPE podcast. You can find ATITB at hpe.com/dmn/ATITB. Subscribe and listen from here. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB