Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News from the street: HP 3PAR All Flash Array

HPEStorageGuy

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

By Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy  

vExpert 5 years.png

It's 3PAR Thursday and the posts are usually from the team. But I'm happy to Crystal Harrison interview2.pngreport that they are off working on some pretty cool things coming on 3PAR and asked me to step in today. And I'm delighted to oblige because I recently had the chance to talk to one of our field all-flash experts, Crystal Harrison.

Crystal and I are on an internal email distribution list for our HP 3PAR All-Flash "champions." I hadn't ever met her face-to-face, but had already asked her if I could do a video with her the next time we were in the same place together.  Recently we were in Phoenix for a gathering of HP Storage folks and we grabbed a few minutes to chat.

Crystal spends 80% of her time traveling to meet with customers and discuss HP 3PAR All-Flash. While the video is with a couple of HP Storage people (can I dub Crystal @HPStorageGal?), I think it's a fantastic discussion as she has extensive customer knowledge.

If the discussion stirs up any questions from your perspective, I'd love to hear them.

To learn more about the flash storage for your enterprise, check out “Invest in the Right Flash Storage Solution: A Guide for the Savvy Tech Buyer.” You can also learn more at hp.com/storage/flash

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Events
June 18 - 20
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2019 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2019 in  Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20, 2019
Read more
Read for dates
HPE at 2019 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2019.
Read more