Around the Storage Block
1748145 Members
3563 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

On-demand videos from HPE Discover

It's a wrap on Discover 2019 but I have a set of on-demand videos you can watch. This post has links to all of the content from Las Vegas, with a bit of focus on storage! So let's jump into it!Watch Discover on-demand videos.jpg

Check out all the videos from Discover

There's a website on hpe.com where you can check out any of our videos from Discover. Here's a link to Discover More where you can find the videos. Here is the keynote from our HPE CEO Antonio Neri. 

During the keynote, Phil Davis - EVP and GM of our Hybrid Cloud organization, joined Antonio to talk about our storage news. Here's a clip of that part of the keynote. 

Here are links to a few of the other things I see that I recommend you watching. 

And here are links to playlists that you can explore on YouTube, by category:

Bonus coverage!

We are covering our storage news here on ATSB . Here are some links to explore:

About HPE Storage Guy (aka The Storage Godfather)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 16, 2018 marks 35 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I was just recognized as a 9 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 10 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB