Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StoreFront Analytics for VMware vRealize Operations Manager demo

HPEStorageGuy

The 3PAR team had a great blog post planned for today but hit a speed bump and asked me to take our 3PAR Thursday blog post today.  I have a demo of StoreFront Analytics for VMware vRealize Operations Manager (vRop).  If you're not sure what vRop is, maybe you know its predecessor, vCenter Operations Manager.  In the demo, I give a short overview of vRop and then show the integration we have through StoreFront Analytics.  Check out the demo.

In other VMware related news, VMware named the vExperts for 2016 and I'm happy to say that I made the list.  A Pat Eric and Me.jpgfew other HPE employees I'm aware of are Eric Siebert (@ericsiebert) Rotem Agmon (@RotemAgmon), Rick Boyett (@rickboyett), Luigi Danikos (@NerdBlurt), Stephen Spellicy (@spellicy), Ramesh Geddam, John Reed, Daichi Ogawa (@ogawa_jp), David Weinstein (@VirtualRX), and I'm sure many more that I can't find in the long list of vExperts.  The picture is Eric Siebert, VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger, and me.

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito, a 33 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for 25 years. I wasvExpert 2016.jpg just named a VMware vExpert for the sixth consecutive year. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 7 years. I started my "social persona" as HPStorageGuy but with the HP separation, you can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. You can also contact me via email.

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.