Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Biggest HPE 3PAR StoreServ Announcement in Years!

HPEStorageGuy

Hi Mustafa, 

Not sure what issue you had but you can download the report along with reading it in the embedded PDF reader.  Just above the embedded PDF, above the scroll bar is a link to download that report. See attached image. You also should have got an email giving you a link to go back to the paper without needing to register again.  If you are still having issues, feel free to email me and I'll send you the PDF. 

download pdf.JPG

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Comments
gulercan

Hi,

Not able to download "Report Flash Insights and Revelations from 1,000 Storage Users" even i registered. pdfviewer gives error even i tried different types of browsers. Why HP did not give end user a chance to simply download after registration.

Thanks,

Mustafa

HPEStorageGuy

Hi Mustafa, 

Not sure what issue you had but you can download the report along with reading it in the embedded PDF reader.  Just above the embedded PDF, above the scroll bar is a link to download that report. See attached image. You also should have got an email giving you a link to go back to the paper without needing to register again.  If you are still having issues, feel free to email me and I'll send you the PDF. 

download pdf.JPG

User1010101010101010101010

Proof read your work!  This article is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.  I hope the code update was not coded by you.

Chucj Worthy

Calvin,

This is all Great News!! It's great to watch as 3PAR grows in capacity and performance and efficiencies. Are the 3PAR OS users guides available yet? Thanks again for keeping everyone up to date.

Best Regards,

Chuck Worthy

HPEStorageGuy

Chuck - I've heard that 3.3.1 releases tomorrow (3.31) - what irony there.  As soon as I have a link for the user guide, I'll post it in the comments.

@User1010101010101010101010 - no doubt about; I'm the typo-king. I laugh at myself for being a blogger because I never thought that grammar and writing were my strong suit.  I love doing what I do but unfortunately I am hampered by a brain that makes lots of grammar errors and typos. Hopefully readers can see past those blunders and benefit from the content I provide.  I will ask an editor to review and fix anything she finds on my post. Thanks for the feedback. 

Syedfurquan

Hi,

Any update when the OS 3.3.1 will be availaible to download for 3PAR 10K.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more