Around the Storage Block
1753756 Members
4791 Online
108799 Solutions
New Article
StorageExperts

The world’s largest SAP certified x86 system is now powered by HPE Primera storage

We just announced the release of the world’s largest SAP certified x86 system with up to 32 sockets of memory in a scale-up configuration, or up to 288TB of memory in a scale-out configuration powered by the latest Primera platform. This new configuration features the latest and greatest from the HPE Superdome Flex servers and the HPE Primera storage product lines. The results? The combination of the HPE Superdome Flex and a 4-node HPE Primera delivers up to a 2x performance improvement from server and storage over our previous generation solutions. Simply put, the new HPE pre-defined configuration is ready to tackle any SAP HANA workload you can throw at it.

Primera is ready for your SAP HANA_blog_shutterstock_1463868965.jpgHPE Primera: Mission-critical redefined

As you all know, I have been in the storage industry for a long time, over 15 years. Let me tell you, with confidence: the answer to all of your mission-critical application challenges today is HPE Primera. Finally, we have intelligent storage that leverages autonomous operations to enable predictable performance at scale — with consolidation for all your apps, as well. Built with the agility of the cloud, HPE Primera delivers instant access to data with storage that sets up in minutes, upgrades transparently, and is delivered as-a-Service. Plus, it’s backed by a 100% availability.[1] As a matter of fact, I was so impressed with the 100% availability, I was inspired to make a video. You can check it out here:

Fact-full. Fiction-free

Fact #1. Let’s start with the long-lasting nature of the facts, specifically that the HPE SAP Alliance has been creating and providing top performing solutions for our mutual customers for over 30 years. Based on this longstanding relationship, we have had plenty of time to create, refine, and master world-class solutions for your business. There really is no reason to even look at other suppliers. When deploying SAP HANA, your choice is clear: HPE.

Which naturally brings us to Fact #2, probably the most important fact/choice of all! According to one of the most respected industry analysts, HPE has more SAP HANA deployments than the next three vendors combined.[2] This means HPE is the #1 choice – PLUS the safe choice – for customers like you who have a mission critical environment.

Fact #3 is more of a capability, but it is super-impressive, nonetheless. Only HPE Storage is always-on, always fast, and powered and protected by HPE InfoSight, the most advanced AI in the industry. What does InfoSight mean to your business? Typically, InfoSight can detect and address over 85% of issues that could potentially impact your environment. It does this automatically, before you are even aware of a problem. Simply put, when your data is always available, your business runs flawlessly.

Your choice is simple

When looking to deploy SAP HANA, HPE is the leader, with the best solutions – and we are ready to partner with you and your team. 

If you have any questions, please respond to this blog, or direct message me on LinkedIn.

Thanks for reading!

Chris Kinzler 2.jpegChris Kinzler

Solution Product Manager, HPE Storage 

Connect with me on Twitter!

Storage Experts
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

[1] 100% guaranteed availability for mission critical apps, 93% time-savings, 20 minutes from racks to apps

[2] Download the Gartner Report

0 Kudos
About the Author

StorageExperts

Our team of Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage experts helps you to dive deep into relevant infrastructure topics.