Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tis the season for hyper-converged hoopla

katedavis

By Kate Davis, WW Marketing Manager, HP Software-Defined Storage   @KateAtHP

In case you weren’t able to make it to any events such as VMworld this year I wanted to make sure you didn’t feel left out. We spent are time in San Fran and Barcelona this year talking hyper-converged and letting people know about our latest hyper-converged model, the ConvergedSystem 250-HC StoreVirtual.

We were able to record our in-booth presentations this year and make them available to all. It’s a crazy time at events with so much to see and do. Rob Strechay, Director of HP’s Software-Defined Storage and Management team took folks through a brief lesson on transforming the data center using SDS and hyper-converged technologies. Check it out.

Also, ESG spent some time with our hyper-converged platform this year and recently completed this Lab Validation report which outlines the product’s deployment speed and simplicity, the centralized management using OneView for vCenter and its high availability and recovery capabilities as well as why these things matter to you.

HA_Instagraphic.png

And lastly, in case you are still wondering about why you would even consider a hyper-converged platform, I find that the Top 10 Things to Consider when buying a Hyper-converged Infrastructure from Actual Tech Media is a good read.

Check back here every Saturday for more great reads on SDS and hyper-converged technologies. And keep an eye out for some exciting news to come!! 

0 Kudos
About the Author

katedavis

I have been working across the HPE portfolio for over 12 years marketing hot topics including storage, software-defined, big data and hybrid cloud.

Events
Online Expert Days - 2020
Visit this forum and get the schedules for online Expert Days where you can talk to HPE product experts, R&D and support team members and get answers...
Read more
HPE at 2020 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2020
Read more