Around the Storage Block
CalvinZito

Two HPE GreenLake Chalk Talks: an overview and storage

There's no better way for me to dive into an HPE topic and learn about it than to do a Chalk Talk. Over the last couple of weeks I REALLY dove into HPE GreenLake and did two Chalk Talks. I will share both of them in this blog post. 

I've either worked in or for HPE Storage since 1990. Over the last couple of years I've tried to expand my knowledge into other parts of HPE. It started when we announced HPE ProLiant and Apollo Gen10 servers. I did a number of videos looking at those. Funny enough, those videos are probably the most popular videos I have - still getting lots of views over 3 years later. 

When our CEO Antonio Neri said we would deliver everything as a service by 2022, I thought it was in my best interest to learn more about HPE GreenLake. Last year I did a podcast talking about VMware Cloud Foundation on HPE GreenLake and did another one this year talking about what was announced at Discover Virtual Experience. It was definitely time for me to jump into doing a Chalk Talk. One wasn't enough so I did two over the last few weeks. Let's jump into them. 

HPE GreenLake Overview

The first is an introduction to HPE GreenLake. I'll let the Chalk Talk do the talking so here it is. 

HPE GreenLake for Storage

Just after I finished the first Chalk Talk, someone on the HPE Primera team suggested that I should do a Chalk Talk looking at what storage is available via HPE GreenLake. Me being the Storage Godfather, I thought that was an idea I couldn't refuse so here's a look at what HPE GreenLake has for storage. 

As I said in both of my Chalk Talks, you can learn more about HPE GreenLake at hpe.com/GreenLake

About The Storage Godfather (formerly HPEStorageGuy)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and this past week marks 37 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I was recently recognized as a 10 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active participant in communities, I've blogged for over 13 years. I'm also an avid Boise State fan - and excited that they've just decided to play this fall! You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB