Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch HPE Discover Las Vegas videos live

HPEStorageGuy

HPE Discover gets underway tomorrow, Tuesday, June 19, and I wanted to give you a few live video feeds that you can watch.  I have several channels that will have content over the course of the event - which will be through Thursday, June 21.

Main Discover Feed

This channel will have the keynote and spotlight sessions. Here's the schedule of a few things to watch for (all times are Pacific):

• Tuesday, 9 - 10 AM, Hybrid IT Spotlight Session, Is the future of the data center autonomous?
  • Tuesday, noon - 1 PM, Hybrid Cloud Spotlight Session, How to tame your hybrid cloud. 
  • Tuesday, 2 - 4 PM, General Session with hosted by CEO Antonio Neri
  • Wednesday, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM, Storage Spotlight Session, Experience the transformative effects of data with intelligent storage
  • You can see the rest of schedule by going to the content catalog and on the left side under Content Type, check Spotlight Session.  There are 11 spotlight sessions over the 3 days.

Blogger Coffee Talks

We'll have 27 independent bloggers and over the course of Discover we'll host "Coffee Talks" with them. These are typically blogger driven Q&A and a great way to hear from experts answering questions. Here's the schedule:

• Tues 9 -1 0:30 AM, Kickoff and HPE portfolio strategy.
  • Tues 11 AM - noon, HPE Storage
  • Tues 5- 6 PM, Artificial Intelligence and High Performance Computing
  • Wed 11:30-12:30 PM, Aruba
  • Wed 1:30-2:30 PM, PointNext
  • Wed 5:30-6:30 PM, Software Defined and Cloud 
  • Thur 1:30-2:30 PM, Blogger roundtable

vBrownBag Blogger Presentations

The best way to describe vBrownBag is that it's a community driven TEDTalks for technology.  Alastair Cooke is here to host these for the first time at Discover. Here's the schedule:
Wednesday

• 3 PM: Simon Leech, DevSecOps – Why security needs to be at the heart of your DevOps transformation
  • 3:15 PM Simon Leech, Risk management – Balancing strategic compliance management with tactical vulnerability management
  • 3:30 PM: Tim Smith, Replication isn’t Enough
  • 3:45 PM: Matt Leib, Making sense of HPE storage, finding what you really need
  • 4 PM: Arkadiy Shapiro, Chip is your canvas and P4 is your paint: Leveraging programmable forwarding planes to draw your ideal network
  • 4:30 PM: Keith Townsend, DR in the Era of Public Cloud
  • 4:45 PM Alex Mejias, How we developed an Alexa app for connected to business process

Thursday

• 10:30 AM, TBD
  • 10:45 AM, Luigi Danakos, Battling the workplace blues
  • 11:00 AM, Matt Crape, Growing your career through the vCommunity
  • 11:15 AM, Brian Knudtson, How to further simplify beyond HCI
  • 11:30 AM, Jan De Clercq, Essential Tips for securing your hybrid IT environment
  • 11:45 AM, Jan De Clercq, How much change do you really need for GDPR compliance?
  • 12:00 PM, Dana Gardner, Why Economics Trumps Complexity in Hybrid Cloud Every Time
  • 12:15 PM, Philip Sellers, PowerCLI at 10: What’s new in a language you have to know

Discover More

We have a new home for all the videos that will be coming from Discover. There will be lots of different programs with informative videos that you'll be able to check out on demand. The place where you'll be able to find these is HPE Discover More

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and 2018 marks 35 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I am an eight-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 9 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Labels
Events
See posts for
dates/locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
See posts for dates/locations
Reimagine 2018
Join us at one of the Reimagine 2018 stops and see how we Simplify Hybrid IT, innovate at the Intelligent Edge and bring it all together with HPE Poin...
Read more