Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch live HPE Discover video from Madrid

HPEStorageGuy

I am having a great time visiting my family in Sicily but I'm just as excited to be heading to Madrid for another HPE Discover. I had a recent post that focused on sessions, demos and other things to connect with us at Discover and I included an embedded video of the live stream from Discover. In this post, I'm going to give you a number of videos that Madrid-4.jpgyou'll be able to watch live starting on Tuesday through Thursday (November 28-30) from Discover Madrid. 

Discover main feed

Let me start by giving you the live stream you can watch.  What you'll be able to watch here are the Spotlight sessions as well as the Tuesday afternoon (28 November) keynote.  Live sessions will start at 11:00 Madrid time (5 AM ET) on Tuesday 28 November. 

Inside view from the bloggers' lounge

As with every Discover I've attended (and back when it was HP Tech Forum), we'll have a group of independent bloggers. If you didn't see the who's coming, here's a post that lists who all the independent bloggers are that will be joining us at Discover.  Many of them have become friends over the years and I see from their Facebook posts, they are making their way to Madrid. 

They ask the tough questions - and I love it! And we'll be live streaming the sessions we're doing with the bloggers.  Internet-gods permitting, you'll be able to watch along. Here's the schedule:

Tuesday (28 November) * Note that all times are Madrid (Central European Time or GMT +1) and there is a live stream for (YouTube URL) for each day.

• 09:00 Introductions
  • 10:30 Industrial IoT
  • 14:00 Discover keynote
  • 17:00 Hewlett Packard Labs

Wednesday (29 November)

• 11:00 Edge as a Service
  • 13:00 What's the latest in HPE Storage
  • 16:00 What's the latest with Hyperconverged and Composable Infrastructure

Thursday (30 November)

• 09:30 HPE Technology Vision
  • 11:00  HPE Pointnext (Services)
  • 12:00 Blogger roundtable

Watch the Cube videos

The Cube is also live streaming from Discover but they are also quickly posting videos that you can watch on demand. Here's a link to their HPE Discover page.   Here are a couple of the storage videos you can watch now:

I'm off to Corleone today and then Madrid later tonight. Hope you're having a great weekend. 

About the Author

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito, a 34 year veteran in the IT industry and have worked in storage for over 25 years. I am a seven-time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 9 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Comments
Magali Bellin

Great to be able to see Discover keynote sessions live, this is really valuable! Thanks for giving us access.

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more