Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch live videos from HPE Discover

HPEStorageGuy

UPDATE: The live stream is now offline until Discover 2020 but you can watch videos from Discover on my blog post that has links to lots of the videos from Discover. 

I'm headed to the airport for my flight to Discover so just a short post with an embedded live video feed coming from HPE Discover. The stream will go live on Tuesday HPE Discover_Live Streaming Video_Blog.jpgmorning but the two times I recommend you join are:

• Tuesday 2 PM PDT for CEO Antonio Neri's keynote. You'll hear the news first and better understand the HPE strategy. 
  • Tuesday 4:30 PM PDT is the HPE Storage spotlight session. If you are interested in storage, this is must see!

HPE Discover 2019 Live Stream is offline - watch the on-demand videos  from Discover on my blog post that has links to lots of the videos from Discover. 

If the channel isn't live yet and you came wanting to see a video, here's my most recent Chalk Talk that gives an overview of the HPE Storage strategy - the Intelligent data platform. How we are advancing this will be a big part of what you'll hear later this week from Discover. 

About HPE Storage Guy (aka The Storage Godfather)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 16, 2018 marks 35 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I was just recognized as a 9 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active in communities, I've blogged for 10 years. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Events
June 18 - 20
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2019 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2019 in  Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20, 2019
Read more
Read for dates
HPE at 2019 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2019.
Read more