Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webcast, awards and SAP SAPPHIRE NOW: 3 ways to learn how HPE infrastructure is ideal for SAP HANA

StorageExperts

Join us for a new IDG webcast walking you through SAP HANA workloads and why HPE is the ideal choice for HANA. Also learn about a recent HPE Nimble Storage award and our presence at SAP SAPPHIRE NOW.

HPE_SAP HANA webinar_blog.jpgI was recently asked to do a webcast on SAP HANA and how HPE is the best vendor to choose to run your SAP HANA workload. My answer: Heck yes! As always with me, the more I thought about what to talk about, the more complex I made the webcast, until I hit my boiling point. What should I say? Then reality struck. K.I.S.S. Keep. It. Simple. Stupid. When I used the K.I.S.S. acronym in this particular case, it made the webcast super easy, because I believe HPE is hands down the best vendor for SAP HANA. Check out the webcast to learn why—and also learn more about the SAP HANA workload, the different deployment options, and why infrastructure is important.

On to the HPE Nimble Storage award news

I want to share the great news that Storage magazine and SearchStorage awarded HPE Nimble Storage the gold medal for 2018 Storage Product of the Year!

Here are a few reasons why HPE Nimble Storage is an excellent choice for your SAP HANA environment:

• Availability—When SAP HANA is running your business, availability is crucial for mission-critical platforms. The HPE Nimble Storage system high-availability architecture offers 99.9999% guaranteed uptime as proven by HPE InfoSight.
  • Artificial Intelligence—HPE InfoSight enables the shift toward an autonomous infrastructure that predicts and prevents problems before they affect your SAP environment. It provides a support experience you can actually rely on.
  • Simplification—HPE Nimble Storage is easy to configure, deploy, and manage.
  • HPE Store More Guarantee—Low capacity overhead and powerful data reduction deliver up to 20% more effective capacity.
  • Cloud readiness—Experience hybrid IT by moving data between the public cloud and your data center with HPE Cloud Volumes.
  • Off-site replication—HPE Nimble Storage supports asynchronous replication from your primary array to an off-site array, ensuring your data is always available.
  • Data protection—Application-consistent and efficient snapshots and replication offer disaster recovery to another HPE Nimble Storage array. This lowers recovery point objectives and recovery time objectives and improves development and testing. Leverage HPE StoreOnce Catalyst Plug-in for SAP HANA for regular backups to StoreOnce data protection backup appliances.

Bring your questions to SAP SAPPHIRE NOW

On May 7-9, I will be in Orlando at SAP SAPPHIRE NOW and would be happy to meet in person with you to answer any questions and provide more information about the results HPE Storage can deliver in your transition to SAP HANA. You can find me at HPE Booth 2052.

It’s all about confidence

HPE Storage arrays are an industry-leading intelligent storage offering, delivering performance, scale, and efficiencies for SAP HANA. HPE extensively tests all arrays with SAP HANA in labs. This means the arrays are certified for SAP HANA at launch, which gives you the confidence that HPE Nimble Storage arrays are capable of tackling your most demanding SAP HANA storage infrastructure needs.

CKWork.jpg

Meet Around the Storage Block blogger Chris Kinzler, WW Technical Marketing Solutions Go-To-Market Manager. Chris has been in the storage industry for around 15 years and has worked at HPE for two years. He manages bringing enablement programs to market based on workloads.

Storage Experts
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

StorageExperts

Our team of Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage experts helps you to dive deep into relevant infrastructure topics.

Events
June 18 - 20
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2019 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2019 in  Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20, 2019
Read more
Read for dates
HPE at 2019 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2019.
Read more