Around the Storage Block
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s new with HPE Hyper Converged Systems?

katedavis

My team and I spent a wonderful week in London talking with customers and partners at HPE Discover. On the first day of the show, we made an announcement in partnership with Microsoft on a new offering within our newly branded HPE Hyper Converged portfolio – the HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft Cloud Platform System Standard. This new appliance comes ready to deploy a fully virtualized Microsoft infrastructure with easy connection to selected Azure services, management via System Center, and all-inclusive data services from HPE StoreVirtual VSA storage.

HPE Storage Guy Calvin Zito spent some time with product manager, Tim Doering, to get the quick rundown of the new Microsoft-based platform unveiled at the show.

For a little more background on the partnership and what is being delivered, HPE EVP Antonio Neri and Microsoft EVP Scott Guthrie outline the technology capabilities and platform in this video:

Lastly, as announced in the Discover general session, HPE and Microsoft have teamed up to deliver a broad set of infrastructure products and innovations to enable Hybrid Cloud computing using Microsoft Azure. HPE has selected Microsoft Azure as our preferred public cloud partner for HPE customers and will provide infrastructure and services for Microsoft’s hybrid cloud offerings. For full details, check out the News Release.

0 Kudos
About the Author

katedavis

I have been working across the HPE portfolio for over 12 years marketing hot topics including storage, software-defined, big data and hybrid cloud.

Events
June 18 - 20
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2019 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2019 in  Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20, 2019
Read more
Read for dates
HPE at 2019 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2019.
Read more