Around the Storage Block
1753964 Members
7777 Online
108811 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

You can watch the Unleash the Power of Data webcast any time, on-demand!

Our Unleash the Power of Data webcast has come and gone but you can still catch it whenever you want - and I have it for you here! 

And if you missed it, we have a number of blog posts that detail what we announced. If you start with my announcement overview, there are links to a lot more content for you to get more information on Unified DataOps, HPE Alletra, and Data Services Cloud Console

After the main webcast ended, we also had several "meet the experts" sessions that were really good 10-15 minuteUnleash the power ondemand replay.png overviews of key topics from the announcement. Here are links for those:

Join us for an in-depth look at Unified DataOps, the exciting new vision for data management and infrastructure from HPE that accelerates digital transformation โ€” edge to cloud.

UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR DATA โ€” WITH UNIFIED DATAOPS FROM HPE

Wednesday, May 26, 2021
9am PT | 10am MT | 11am CT | Noon ET
Duration: 30 Minutes

Register today!

About Calvin Zito (formerly HPEStorageGuy, formerly The Storage Godfather - but still Calvin)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 2020 marked 37 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990 but worked with storage my whole career. I was recently recognized as a 11 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active participant in communities, I've blogged for over 13 years. I'm also an avid Boise State fan. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB