1753925 Members
9435 Online
108810 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: CPU usage interfaces last period

ralphvanzandt
Occasional Contributor

CPU usage interfaces last period

Can I somehow see the trend of the CPU usage of the interfaces over a defined period, lets say, the last 2 weeks?

All I can see is over the total period (Infosight, Executive Dashboard, Upgrade needs) , but the details are lost because of the long period.

I looked in both Infosight and on the Nimble itself, but cannot find a more detailed view.

Can it be determined/calculated via other metrics?

4 REPLIES 4
Valdereth
Trusted Contributor

There used to be a view in Infosight that gave you a report on CPU/Cache utilization but that seems to have gone away since InfoSight moved to hpe.com.  Looks like you can get CPU utilization from Labs -> Pool performance telemetry.

ralphvanzandt
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Valdereth,

Very well hidden.

It's not very stable, need to do it 4-5 times untill it works, but then it is indeed vissible.

Nick_Dyer
Honored Contributor

Infosight->Pools->Pool Performance

CPU Utilisation is now displayed for exactly the timeframe you want to zoom into.

The historical CPU graph was predicting how much CPU your workload is or could consume - hence why it could go over 100% utilisation!

Nick Dyer
twitter: @nick_dyer_
ralphvanzandt
Occasional Contributor

Hi ndyer39,

All I see there is a CPU usage, not a trend and not clear over what timeperiod this percentage is, nor can I change the time period.

2018-02-16.png