Array Performance and Data Protection
1753925 Members
8970 Online
108810 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Are there 3rd party space monitoring/analysis tools that will work with the CS200 series?

SOLVED
Go to solution
jeremy_cook

Third-Party Space Monitoring/Analysis Tools for the CS200 Series

We are looking for either a 3rd party application or a module to an existing application (Solar winds, SCOM, etc) that will provide us with almost the same information as InfoSight. Does such an application exist?

3 REPLIES 3
mkieran59
Advisor

Re: Are there 3rd party space monitoring/analysis tools that will work with the CS200 series?

No, as far as we can tell, there is no other application or module with the deep data predictive analytics available in InfoSight.

apolman45
Advisor

Frank from SRON has created some nice Nagios scripting. It doesn't have all the information from Infosight, but will show you some pretty nice graphs on I/O.

See: Integrate Nagios and Nimble

jwagner137
Advisor
Solution

Jeremy,

I searched for this (and try to keep up to date of any changes) but currently the only product outside of Nimbles Infosight is the Nagios Plugin mentioned above. And like Arne mentioned it just gives graphs on I/O.   I've contacted every other commercial and opensource vendor that I could find that offers either network or storage monitoring and none have any plans to offer a nimble piece.  (Solarwinds claimed it could monitor nimble but it doesn't believe me I tried tweaking and worked with their folks to no avail)

Sorry..

John