108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Download timed out

SOLVED
Go to solution
nicolas_dussert

Download timed out

Hello,

when i try to download software, it takes long time and finally there is a timed out. The bay have acces to Internet.

Help please.

4 REPLIES 4
pfrisoli27
Valued Contributor

Re: Download timed out

Hello,

I would suggest downloading the firmware during an quiet time (i.e.: off hours), as that may free up bandwidth if that is the latent variable. If this does not work I would call support and they can assist for securing an alternate method to receive the firmware. I hope this helps. Thanks Paul

Valdereth
Trusted Contributor
Solution

You can download the .update file from InfoSight and then upload that to the Group to update the array(s).  It looks like 2.1.9.1 has the last working 'Software' link listed under Nimble OS.  I'm sure Support can get you a updated links for the newer NOS.  That way you can use a utility that will be more resilient to connection drops.

Nick_Dyer
Honored Contributor

2.1.9.1 is the latest 'downloadable' firmware from Infosight because there are many arrays blacklisted to go further (ie to 2.2.x) because they need to step-change to 2.1.9.1 first for the RAID-3P implementation.

Nick Dyer
twitter: @nick_dyer_
nicolas_dussert

Hello,

I've found why it was impossible to download new version. When i've tried to download new version, i've just installed version 2.2.9  20 minutes before. It's seem that it need some hours to put information in infosight before you can click on download and have new version. Twelve hours later, i've try another time and IT'S WORK.

Thanks for all your responses.