1751937 Members
4808 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: NimbleOS 3 Release Notes

bmacdonald16
Valued Contributor

NimbleOS 3 Release Notes

NimbleOS 3 has reached End of Software Support (EOSS). Release notes are no longer available. Please contact support@nimblestorage.com for information on upgrading to the latest NimbleOS release.  

6 REPLIES 6
jliu79
Frequent Advisor

I hope Nimble can improve the release notes. For example, I just upgraded my Nimble arrays to 3.5.0 and then I found out 3.5.2 is out. But from the release I can't find what's new in this 3.5.2 compare with 3.5.0.

bmacdonald16
Valued Contributor

Jason,

Great feedback!  Thank you.  I have heard this same request from several customers.  I have provided this feedback to our Product Management team.

cclos33

Any way to get the specific items that were added to 3.5.2 from 3.5.0?

nick090971

It is on the notes, page 13.

Resolved Issues in NimbleOS version 3.5.2.0

The array's system health monitor regularly checks the PSUs environmental status to ensure that the power supplies are operating optimally. In some instances, a command sent to the BMC (baseboard management controller) to retrieve the PSU status may fail. This leads to false alerts indicating that both PSUs have failed.

bmacdonald16
Valued Contributor

Jason Liu and Chris Clos,

The release note format has been updated to include a new section call New Features in x.x.x.x.  The 3.5.2.0 release notes have been updated.  Please note that there were no new features added in the release.  As Nick Caldwell stated in his post, the Resolved Issues section is specific for each release.  Please download the updated release notes and comment on the changes.

cclos33

That makes it much easier to grasp where the features are in each sub-release.  Thank you.