Array Setup and Networking
1751826 Members
5443 Online
108782 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Where can I find a Nimble CLI reference?

SOLVED
Go to solution
gregory_andrews

Where can I find a Nimble CLI reference?

I am looking for a Nimble CLI ref guide and/or quick reference. Can anyone tell me where I can find and download this?

6 REPLIES 6
stevewysocki26
Occasional Advisor

I just asked my vendor that assisted with the setup of our CS220.  He did it entirely via the CLI.  I will post back when / if I get an answer.

Not applicable

Hi Greg,

Log into the Nimble Infosight portal, and go to the Downloads section. The Nimble CLI Reference document is the 2nd item listed (at least it is on my view).

HTH

Mark

gregory_andrews

Thanks Mark. I found it as you stated.

tmcmullin51
Advisor

You probably already saw this, but note that the docs (CLI reference guide included) are all specific to the version of the OS you're using.  If you don't select the right version, you may see info about commands and capabilities that don't apply to your system.

gregory_andrews
Solution

Taylor,

After reading your email, I realized I had the wrong version of the guide. After checking the firmware version of our Nimble OS, I have downloaded the appropriate version of the CLI Reference. Thanks.

dsandler71
Valued Contributor

You can use the ? and --help commands within CLI to get more verbose listings of command options. And don't forget about man pages!