5131 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: 2920 - Stack Software Update

ukonstantin
Occasional Advisor

2920 - Stack Software Update

Hello,

anyone can tell me where I can find a document which explains the software update of a 2920 Stack ? 

Thanks 

Udo 

P.S. This thread has been moved from Comware-Based to ProCurve / ProVision-Based. - Hp forum moderator

4 REPLIES 4
Ammunist

That link appears to be broken now.  I need to upgrade software on a stack of 2920 switches.  Please repost working link. :)

thanks.

GuruP
Valued Contributor

Try this: http://h20566.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-c03673784-3

2920 Stack update is straightforward, copy from TFTP/SFTP/USB flash <primary or secondary> , and then boot. All the members of the stack updates and reboots at the same time.

parnassus
Honored Contributor

Really better if you directly use, as reference, the HP 2920 Switch Series Stacking Technical White Paper available here (not so updated but, in any case, valid) or, supposing your Aruba 2920 Stack is running a recent software version like the WB.16.02 or WB.16.03, the HPE ArubaOS-Switch Advanced Traffic Management Guide for WB.16.03 (which is, in any case, the most update document explaining the stack management for this type of Switch series) at its Chapter 9 "Switch Stack Management" available here.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner