1748246 Members
3646 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Aruba 2930F

parnassus
Honored Contributor

Aruba 2930F

In a thread about OpenFlow 1.3 here, I cited the new Aruba 2930F Switch Series.

Up to now I was unable to find Manuals or Software Releases in the HPE Support Portal (see here).

The only web pages with general details (QuickSpecs and Datasheets) about this new Aruba 2930F Switch Series can be found either on Aruba web site (here) or on HPE web site (here).

There is also an Aruba Solution Overview document (here) in which the new Aruba 2930F is cited using this description:

"The Aruba 2930F switch series provides a convenient and cost-effective Layer 3 access switching solution that sets up quickly with Zero Touch Deployment and built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks to deliver right-size network access and performance for your mobile campus"

Is the Aruba 2930F really so new that HPE didn't release Manuals and Software Releases yet?

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
2 REPLIES 2
Mike_ES
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Have you checked the newest Release Notes for Aruba 2930F?

http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c05131097

Michal

parnassus
Honored Contributor

Thanks Michal!

Downloaded immediately!

Still I'm unable to find any Manual or Software just by browsing from the Technical Support / Manuals link on the product page here.

If looking for Software I use the Product Number (as example, the JL254A) I'm able to find the Software:

Screenshot.png

Still no access to any Manuals or to Software (in)directly via the Product page.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner