Aruba & ProVision-based
1748165 Members
4138 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: How can I show the cpu and memory status of HPE Switch ?

luffykim
Occasional Contributor

How can I show the cpu and memory status of HPE Switch ?

To check CPU and Memory of HPE Switch, I'd like to know CLI commands.

Before writing this post I searched internet to find CLI commands.

There were many CLI commands, but I couldn't find CLI commands of checking cpu and memory status.

How can I check and show the cpu and memory status in both of Procurve and Comware5 ?

Please let me know.

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Re: How can I show the cpu and memory status of HPE Switch ?

You took the wrong route: if you have a Product (let's say ProVision based or Comware based) then the very first place to look for is the HPE Support Center portal here.

From there, entering the name/details/product number of your Switch, you will be able to download Firmware/Manuals for your specific Switch.

ArubaOS-Switch (ProVision rebranded) Manuals are generally divided into:

• HPE ArubaOS-Switch ASG - Access Security Guide
  • HPE ArubaOS-Switch ATMG - Advanced Traffic Management Guide
  • HPE ArubaOS-Switch BOG - Basic Operation Guide
  • HPE ArubaOS-Switch IPv6 - IPv6 Configuration Guide
  • HPE ArubaOS-Switch MCG - Management and Configuration Guide
  • HPE ArubaOS-Switch MRG - Multicast and Routing Guide

If I were you I will start with HPE ArubaOS-Switch BOG and HPE ArubaOS-Switch MCG (as example show cpu and show flash on ArubaOS-Switch operating system based Switches are described on HPE ArubaOS-Switch MCG) and you will be able to find what you're looking for.

Also look for HPE ArubaOS-Switch Feature and Command Index guide, it is really nice...it helps you to find the right Guide where that particular command/argument is explained.

The same could be said about Comware 5/7 operating system based Switches even if guides' titles are different.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner