Aruba & ProVision-based
1748202 Members
3164 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: J9280A replacement - still no idea after browsing the website for 1 hour :-o

SOLVED
Go to solution
Eberhard_M
Occasional Visitor

J9280A replacement - still no idea after browsing the website for 1 hour :-o

Guys, the J9280A comes with lifetime warranty. Now I have a defective device and I am trying for 1 hour now to open an RMA for it. I registered on the HPE website.  It is not possible to find ANY contact address or contact email for it. There is a form to register your own products, but it only says that the land of purchase can not be associated with the S/N - and thats it! I bought the switch from a german HP distributor (I have no idea who because it was 5 years ago and I buy dozends per year). Where to the devil can I get the support/replacement now !!!??? What sense makes a lifetime warranty with exchange on the next business day if you make the warranty process so complicated that you need at least three days to find it? Maybe you can contact me, thats my defective switch:

J9280A (48 port)

Private Info Erased

2 REPLIES 2
AbeAbe
Trusted Contributor
Solution

Re: J9280A replacement - still no idea after browsing the website for 1 hour :-o

Hi,

www.hpe.com/Networking/Support

Should help you...
There you can Open a case, but you need to sign in

HTH
Alex
Eberhard_M
Occasional Visitor

Many thanks! :)