Aruba & ProVision-based
1752808 Members
5785 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Link for downloading latest firmware for E5412zl switch (J8698A)?

qs-it
Occasional Advisor

Link for downloading latest firmware for E5412zl switch (J8698A)?

I am having an impossible time trying to find the download link to the latest firmware for my E5412zl switch, since HP split their support websites.

Can anyone just point me at the direct link URL, for downloading the firmware image? 

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
EricAtHP
Esteemed Contributor

eddie_ma
Occasional Contributor

Good day....yeah, seems that i, too, am having issue downloading the latest firmware for HP5412zl / J8698A ...the HPE link as well as yours above get me to "

We're very sorry!   The page you requested can not be found or displayed at this time. 

How can i find and download? i am stuck at K.15.06.0008 version :-(  - equiles@polarbev.com

parnassus
Honored Contributor

I think it is a momentary glitch...because, until yesterday, it worked flawlessly.

HPE Web Site -> Support -> HPE Servers, Storage and Networking -> enter your Product Name or Number -> hit the "Go" and then go to Get driver, software and firmware link, once there you will be able to find the exact model via its Product Number...and download its Firmware and Release Notes.

Probably this glitch is going to be fixed very soon, just give it a try in a few hours.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Now the link seems to work correctly.

@eddie_ma wrote:

How can i find and download? i am stuck at K.15.06.0008 version :-(  - equiles@polarbev.com

Well...mate, really old that K.15.06.0008! isn't it?

Your Switch is stuck on that version since, at least, 2012...if not well before.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
raycross
Occasional Visitor

It seems that the download link for the latest version (K16.02.0026) isn't working.

Where can I get the latest version???

We are at the moment at version K16.02.0025 - but there is a problem with the webinterface. We see the menu on the left side but nothing on the right side, if we click on a link in the menu. We see only "loading" for a short time and then its blank. Any idea???

Karol Krzyżyk

You can also dowload K software verion from 3500yl.  or 5406

Link's are ok. I have latest 26 version