1751963 Members
4973 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: White Screen after logging into Web GUI - Procurve 2530, 24 port switch

StuinDresden
Occasional Contributor

White Screen after logging into Web GUI - Procurve 2530, 24 port switch

I have a brand new HP Procurve 24 Port POE Switch, I have configured using putty (within managers profile) IP address and and so on. When I try to go on the web GUI, within Chrome I enter in credentials and the box remains, I have verified the password to be correct as I can logon to Putty with the same creds.

When I use IE (yes, I know...) When I enter the creds, after entering all I get is a white screen.

I have tried Edge, and get the same results as Chrome

I spoke to Aruba support in the UK yesterday they seemed to think this maybe because of a bug in the firmware, and then tried to upgrade it, however the agent wasn't successful, so then passed to a colleague here in Germany that stated 'It's up to you to upgrade the firmware' Even after I said I can't get through the credentials screen on Chrome, IE or Edge.

Can anyone assist?

2 REPLIES 2
akg7
HPE Pro

Hello,

Are you able to console the switch?
If yes what are you seeing in 'show log'

Thanks!
Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
drk787
HPE Pro

@StuinDresden Hi, Can you try  clearing the browser cache and try enabling pop-up blocker.

Thank You!
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo