108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: "trunk port configuration between two procurve 2810 with one cisco router

SOLVED
Go to solution
BALAJI_16
Advisor

"trunk port configuration between two procurve 2810 with one cisco router

i have two procurve 2810 - 48G switch with one cisco router .in cisco router i configured 2 vlan with 2 ports .both vlans are different subnet.one subnet connectes to one procurve 2810-48G Another one subnet connected to second Procurve 2810-48g.here what my issue is there are no redunancy between the procurve switches kindly give me some solutions

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Switches, Hubs, Modems (Legacy ITRC forum) to ProCurve / ProVision-Based. - Hp Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES 3
Reto Krucker
Frequent Advisor
Solution

In the Design, like i understand it, there is no possibility for redundancy, because you split the two vlan's to two switches.
If one switch / link goes down, the whole vlan is down.
Why don't you present both vlans to both switches and untag the ports afterwards?

A small drawing with your enviroment and a definition of your goal would be very helpful.
BALAJI_16
Advisor

you are right but in router i configure as switch trunk port here my question is here i need it by triangle connection that's mean i need to configure trunk port between the pro curve.
BALAJI_16
Advisor

I need to configure with triangle connection .here i attached the network diagram what i need. Pls help me