108761 Solutions
New Discussion

Error 1037 Object is not active

Kursat
Occasional Contributor

Error 1037 Object is not active

hi,

i've some trouble with restoring files.

i had a ultrium 920 SAS (Serial:HU10844NUA and DAP 3.5 -or 3x Single Server i could not remember- on Windows 2008 x64 Enterprise, Server Name: IST) in 2009. Now i have a cartrige which was used in 2009-full backed of my server), Device had bkoen  and i bought a new one(Serial HU11116Mxx)..

after a while, i formatted my server and resintalled with name of DES (Windows 2008 x64 Enterprise) an then i install DAP 3.5 SP2, it works fine.

now i need some backups of an emloyee who left in 2009. the files are located in 2009 cartrige i found them..but i never be successfull to restore them..

i tried import media, restore catalog -by the way after restoring catalog  my current jobs disappeared- restore spesific..

im doing wrong in somewhere..

anyone could help me on this issue..?i a

ttached some screens of my steps

Kursat UGUROGLU
2 REPLIES 2
Blueskies
Valued Contributor

Re: Error 1037 Object is not active

Hi Kursat, I see from your screenshots that the product you are using is DP Express - this is a totally different animal to Data Protector - different code base and works completely differently.  I, and many other people on this forum, know nothing about this product.  I think you should change the subject line to include the fact it is Data Protector Express and maybe someone who knows the product will read it and respond.

Blueskies from down-under...
Kursat
Occasional Contributor

Re: Error 1037 Object is not active

its huge delay.. anyway thanx..

Kursat UGUROGLU