Behind the scenes @ Labs
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Blah, blah, technology, blah: Sharing the MDC Vision with the IEEE Conference

MJW2

The brutally honest Michelle Weiss approves of this blog. (and who doesn't like the White Stripes?)

0 Kudos
About the Author

MJW2

Comments
Yasir Jamal

Hello Kirk,

I was never a good computer geek during my high school or engineering years (focused more towards high voltage stuff, e.g generators, transformers), as a matter of fact when i first joined HPE in May `10 as a floor manufacturing technician (back then it was HP), i built a big box and installed some memory/processors, had no idea that i just assembled a DL380G7. It took me a week to realize what server actually is.

Well my story is a book and in short ...., i take loads of inspiration from you and your patents, and videos available on HPE portal .. Keep it going and hopefully i will get a chance to meet you in person one day.

I am currently working as Hardware Engineer at HPE Houston Campus supporting Apollo 6000 platforms.

Regards

Yasir

MJW2

The brutally honest Michelle Weiss approves of this blog. (and who doesn't like the White Stripes?)

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more