BladeSystem - General
1747980 Members
4692 Online
108756 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Auto Login failure & "iLO network configuration problem, check connectivity to iLO default gateway"

Auto Login failure & "iLO network configuration problem, check connectivity to iLO default gateway"

I have sixteen (fully populated) BL465c G5 in a c7000 enclosure.

I just updated the blade servers with firmware CD 8.70. Then I updated the BIOS to A13 2009.12.08

The virtual connects have the following firmware:
Six HP 1/10Gb VC-Enet Module - 2.10
Two HP 4Gb VC-FC Module - 1.32

On Board Administrator: 2.51 May 28 2009

After completing the updates on the blade servers with firmware CD 8.70 and BIOS update, I am getting the following messages on four of my blade servers: "iLO network configuration problem, check connectivity to iLO default gateway"

I seem to be able to connect fine with no problems.

On one of the blade servers, I am not able to get it to "auto-login" or have the single sign on working. I connect to iLO directrly and it seems I am missing the "OA Administrator" account. How do I go about re-creating this or get the single sign on to work?

I have searched other threads and tried the "server reset "bay#" command from OA and I have physically pulled out the blade sever and re-seated with no results.

I would appreciate any help.
4 REPLIES 4
gregersenj
Honored Contributor

Re: Auto Login failure & "iLO network configuration problem, check connectivity to iLO default gateway"

In most cases

Close you browser, and login the OA again.

You also might ha├В┬┤ve to clear the browser cache.

Also upgrade the OA FW to 2.60.

BR
/jag

Accept or Kudo

Hi gregersenj,

I tried clearing the cache and using browsers from different workstations. It did not help.
I would like to avoid upgrading the OA firmware until I resolve this first.

This problem is starting to grow on other blade servers as well.
Nikolai Schlabitz

Updated the OA firmware to 3.0 and this issue was resolved
The Brit
Honored Contributor

iLO configuration and communication is achieved via the OA. I would follow the advice and upgrade OA (to at lease 2.60).

It is very likely that the problem lies in the older OA firmware.

Just my opinion!

Dave.