HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device degraded

Yolanda Isabel Márquez
Occasional Advisor

Device degraded

Hi all,

I have a problem with an enclosure C7000, in server profiles appears an erron in all servers "Degraded", alreay reboot the virtual connect and this error still.

Thanks in advance!!
8 REPLIES
John Cagle
Frequent Advisor

Re: Device degraded

Click on the "Domain Status" blue link in the "Domain Status" window -- it should show more information on the problems.

Have you tried rebooting any of the blade servers to see if the Degraded status goes away?
The Brit
Honored Contributor

Hi Yolanda,
Couldn't view your attachment. can it be converted to Wordpad or NotePad.

Dave.
WFHC-WI
Honored Contributor

You have one warning alert showing. Whatever is generating this warning alert is also causing each profile to display as "degraded." It may be a failed interconnect module or possibly an interconnect module with no live uplinks.

Good luck.
Neal Bowman
Respected Contributor

Yolanda,
scroll down to the network section and check the status of each network you have created. one of your uplinks may be down.
Dmitri Chubarov
Occasional Visitor

I once had this message on the insight display of an enclosure for one of the blades.

Taking the blade out and reseating it helped.
GORDITO
Occasional Advisor

You can reset the blade with out having to reseat it by telneting / SSH into the OA and issue the following command.

reset server(Bay#)
Then type "yes"

This will cause the e-breaker to reset and fix the problem.
Yolanda Isabel Márquez
Occasional Advisor

Thanks a lot all!!

My problem with OA its resulved, I rebooted one blade server. The status Degraded dissapear.

Yolanda Isabel Márquez
Occasional Advisor

Thanks a lot all!!

My problem with OA its resolved, I rebooted one blade server. The status Degraded dissapear.