HP BLc7000 1PH 6PS 10Fan 16 IC Plat Encl
HPE BL460c Gen9 E5-2660v3 2P 64GB Svr
HPE 5820X 24XG SFP+ Switch
HPE MSA 2040 ES LFF Chassis
HPE 3PAR 7000 Service Processor
HPE 3PAR StoreServ 7400 2-N Storage Base

3 REPLIES 3

Re: End to Support

Define EOL - do you mean end of sale? Or do you mean end of sustaining engineering support (i.e. no more patches/firmware released but hardware break/fix still available), or do you mean no support contract of any kind available from HPE?

End of sale: I'm pretty sure all the product on that list are no longer sold "as new" by HPE - they may in some cases still be offered by HPE Renew, or by HPE Financial Services Certified Pre-Owned.

With regards to end of support dates - HPE typically offer full sustaining engineering support for 5 years past the end of sale date, but this is not a hard rule - some OEM product may have different dates.

Full end of support data covering end of sale, end of sustaining engineering support and end of hardware break/fix support is not publicly available (and it can differ by country anyway) - the long and short of it is you will need to contact a local HPE representative to get all the answers you seek.

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo
arsil7
Visitor

Thank you for answering, we have technological infrastructure in the institution where I work, and we are in the stage of looking for infrastructure renewal, because the equipment we have is acquired in 2013 and 2016, however as a precedent and strength to the report in preparation You want to add the end of support and the end to sale since until now we have hired carepacks to protect the infrastructure, but I understand that for example on the 3par you can no longer acquire the service.

therefore, that is why I want to know those dates. Or, failing that, ensure that you can still have carepacks service?

Care packs are purchased with the equipment when it is new as a simple way to enhance the standard warranty the kit is sold with. After a care pack is over and/or warranty has expired, you can usually roll the kit on the care pack onto a support contract with HPE. You either need to do this via a local HPE representative or via whatever reseller your purchased the HPE equipment from. Unfortunately you can't gather this data via this forum. What country are you in? Shouldn't be hard to find you a contact number to call...

I am an HPE Employee
Accept or Kudo