BladeSystem - General
1752794 Members
7062 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Event Name: Rack power subsystem not redundant (22018)

Seany Whetstone

Thanks

My engineer is at the remote data centre today with a laptop and serial lead to check each blade server power output today so I will get him to look at the power supplies also as you suggested.

Regards Sean Whetstone
Bharath Bhushan

Koopa
Frequent Advisor

I also have racks with 2 x 3u 3 phase power supplies installed, with the load balancing cable installed. I've also got all enclosures running 2.4 firmware, but I still see this issue, and it's on more than just 1 cabinet. Even tho we have 6 PSU's installed in each power enclosures, and never have more than 4 blade enclosures. Any other ideas?
James Kennedy_4
Trusted Contributor

My resolution was to stop and Disable the "HP ProLiant Rack Infrastructure Interface Service" in services. I did this just on the blades that continued to get this error, and they no longer get it.
Koopa
Frequent Advisor

I've gone through the service port. I've not looked at these screens before. Can someone look at the attachment, and confirm that the rack is set for redudancy. As I said before we have 2 3u Power enclosures with 6 PSU's installed on 3 phase. We also have the load balancing cable installed and we use scalable bus bars. Shouldn't this be a redudant setup, do we need to do any sort of configuring? please advise