1748028 Members
5182 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-Port 534FLB Adapter Status Unknown

kraton
Occasional Visitor

HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-Port 534FLB Adapter Status Unknown

Hello, after reboot of HP BL460c G8 server lost FlexFabric adapter. In ILo shown that status unknown, firmware version N/A. Also in OS Windows Server 2012 R2 shon error code 10 unable to start. I tried Upgrade and downgrade with SPP to different version it's helpless. Somebody know how fix this? maybe I can reset or reflash firmware of adapter. 
Thanks for help.

2 REPLIES 2
f_silva
HPE Pro

Hi Kraton
You need check what is recommended version of the Driver to use with Firmware installed and vice-versa (check in Release Notes Tab this information) and install that in the Revisionn History tab have all versions available.

When the iLO status, it is important that in the server/O.S have the HPE agents installed to show the correct status, so, you can use the SPP in Online Mode to install all, you must use the SPP Gen8.1 for servers Gen8, do not use the others versions of the SPP to instal in this server, link to download of the SPP Gen8.1 https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=5177951&swItemId=MTX_ff582daf008c4f529c4d6c28f6&swEnvOid=4184

Accept or Kudo
MudireddyDinesh

Hi kraton,

IS this issue fixed , If yes kindly let me know the steps to resolve this issue.

hp flexfabric 10gb 2-port 554flb adapter status unknown

Reagrds

DInesh