108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Issues related to HP c7000 Blade System Enclousre

SOLVED
Go to solution
Robert_Jewell
Honored Contributor

Check the Enclosure Bay IP Addressing configuration.  This is what sets up the iLO IP's.   Also, check that the correct IP is being populated in the browser window.  Can you manually connect to the iLO OK?

As far as the networking question, this depends on the interconnect models used.  For example, if you are using Ethernet Pass-through modules, you will simply connect a cable between the two ports as if they were rack mounted servers.  If you are using Virtual Connect, then you are probably looking at setting up a private network to handle heart-beat communications.

(edited to answer both questions)

-Bob

----------------
Was this helpful? Like this post by giving me a thumbs up below!
Waseem-HP
Advisor

Thanks for Answres.

Still the Problem Exists.

When i Connect to Enclousre 1 and I select Enclousre 2 also while Login to OA.

So i can see all the Bays / IP Addressing etc of both the Enclousres. and i can access the Bays through ILO of Enclousres.

But when i try to access the bays of Enclousre 2 through ILO Remote Control, It gives me error Page not Found/ Connection Lost etc.

But if i connect Directly to Enclousre 2 through Console, I can access all the Bays of Enclousre 2.

Psychonaut
Respected Contributor

Are your IP subnets the same for the OA's and the iLO's?

Waseem-HP
Advisor

Yes, Same Subnet for ILO and OA

Waseem-HP
Advisor

I have Connected my PC (192.168.1.50) to ENCL 1 (IP 192.168.1.1) through Straight Cable on ILO Port of ENCL1.
I can login to ENCL2(IP 192.168.1.2) but i cannot access the ILO remote access to the Bays in ENCL2.