1748045 Members
4997 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Onboard Admin - Change the name displayed in the banner

Andrew Knoke_1
Advisor

Onboard Admin - Change the name displayed in the banner

Via OnBoard Administrator I often open multiple servers. When I go to Device Bays | MyServer Name | iLO | Integrated Remote Console. I get a browser that opens for the server I want to enter and at the top of the browser window it says hp Proliant ipaddress. So when I have multiple servers that I am working on I have to keep a sheet next to me or memorize what all of my server IP address are. Is their anyway to have this show the server name instead of the IP Address?
5 REPLIES 5
Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

Which firmware do U have on the OA?

In my case for the IRC, I see indeed the IP address but just behind I see the server name, bay number and enclosure name mentioned specified in the OA settings...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was useful, clik on my KUDOS! "White Star" !
Andrew Knoke_1
Advisor

I have firmware version 3.21. Thanks
Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

This is the same version like mine. If you make your brower window bigger to the right, in the menu bar on top don't you see than the name and the bay of the server and enclosure?

Can you provide a screenshot?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Knoke_1
Advisor

Here is a screenshot of what I see.
Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

OK this is ILO3... I do not have a ILO3 available for the moment to test, only ILO2... And there for sure it is OK, you see more info like blade enclosure name and server name...

I will try to test as soon as I have a G7 server available...

Kr,
Bart