BladeSystem - General
1753519 Members
4530 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Request Letter/Certificate of Volatility for HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server

mlong7
Visitor

Request Letter/Certificate of Volatility for HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server

We are using the (Part No. 867963-B21) in our instrumentation suites. In order to bring this material into our secure areas, we need to document the types of memory in the device and use for that memory. This is usually captured in a Letter or Certificate of Volatility (LOV/COV). Can you please reply with the LOV/COV for the server?

I have emailed ISS LOV Requests at isslovrequests@hpe.com already, but I did not recieve a reply.

PLEASE HELP!

3 REPLIES 3
BPSingh
HPE Pro

Re: Request Letter/Certificate of Volatility for HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server

Greetings!

I understand that you have already raised a request through isslovrequests@hpe.com however still awaiting an update.

Please contact HPE support so that the concerned team can be engaged to get this work done.

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
mlong7
Visitor

@BPSingh 

Is there an HPE support email address or phone number where I can contact them directly?

I've tried calling and emailing before, but I did not get a response...

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hi @mlong7 ,

Please use the links below to find the phone number for your region:

Call HPE Product & Solution Support

You can also Chat with HPE Support using this link : Chat with Support

Also adding the link to HPE Pre-Sales team, they may also be able to help you.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png