BladeSystem - General
1748171 Members
4282 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Bad Fuse, System Board, P12V Main/AUX Regulat

youssefammari62
Frequent Visitor

Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Bad Fuse, System Board, P12V Main/AUX Regulat

i have this problem :

Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Bad Fuse, System Board,  P12V Main/AUX Regulator 1 (40h))

some serversblads in the chassis is down with this error, other work but it like after some  time another serverblad is down with the same error.

can any one help me please ?

6 REPLIES 6
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Re: Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Bad Fuse, System Board, P12V Main/AUX Reg

Hello,

You may refer to this advisory and see if this is of help.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

youssefammari62
Frequent Visitor

Re: Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Bad Fuse, System Board, P12V Main/AUX Reg

@TVVJ 

Hello,

i did the steps in the CUSTOMER ADVISORY document but the problem is still the same.

Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Bad Fuse, System Board,  P12V Main/AUX Regulator 1 (40h))

Best regards.

TVVJ
HPE Pro

Hello,

As the issue is not resolved after performing the steps in the advisory, it is recommended to contat HPE Support using the support case manager describing in detail the steps performed and the result that was actually seen for further assistance,

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

ManBha
HPE Pro

Re: Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Bad Fuse, System Board, P12V Main/AUX Regulat

Hello,

This issue is addressed in the below advisory.

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00115963en_us

If the issue is still the same, please efuse the blade server.

1. Power Down the server.

2. Login to Onboard Administrator with Administrator privileges using the OA CLI.

3. Enter the command:  RESET SERVER X where [X = bay number].

4. Wait for the reset to happen and once the entire server information loads up in OA, power on the server and check the status in OA.

If the issue persists, please log a case for further troubleshooting.

Thanks.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

youssefammari62
Frequent Visitor

@ManBha 

Hello thank you for your respone,  stil the same probleme i can't open a support case becose is out of warrany.

sgunelius
Trusted Contributor

Is there a reason you can't put the server under a support contract if its still supporting a production application?  I've got a lot of servers (ProLiant BL/DL/ML G7-Gen9) under an HPE support contract and a subset of DL360 G7 servers with D2600 enclosures under a 3rd party support contract with Park Place Technology (cheaper than HPE).