1752307 Members
5327 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: VCEM domain deletion

desperados

VCEM domain deletion

When i try to delete the domain in the VCEM, i get the error ""unable to retrieve data from database or data does not exist" I also not able to edit the server profile with the above error.

I try to uninstall VCEM but it does not allow me to do so as it detect the VC domain under the control of VCEM but i not able to the delete the domain with the error above

Anyone know how to delete the VC domain from the VCEM
6 REPLIES 6
JKytsi
Honored Contributor

I have done it as the VCEM user guide tells. You have to remove external manager assosiation from VC _domain_ CLI
Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)

You can find me from Twitter @JKytsi
desperados

Still not able to uninstall the VCEM after the external manager account deleted from the VCM cli. The VCM is now not under the control of VCEM but if i launched the VCEM, i still see the VC domain there, anyone know where to delete away this associations - database table??
cjb_1
Trusted Contributor

Can't be done without blasting the SIM database. I had a support engineer look at this for about 6 months without a resolution. There is a thread on this forum somewhere with all the details (just search for VCEM).

As you point out, no point trying to remove VCEM either, you can't do it if you have domains still present.

desperados

You got the link??

I run mxconfigrepo -r to drop the database but still wont work...
cjb_1
Trusted Contributor

desperados

TQ sidders....

Solve the problem..

1)Release the external lock using VCM cli

2)Edit the regedit to set the checkVCdomain to false

3) Uninstall the VCEM and reinstall the VCEM