BladeSystem - General
1748240 Members
3552 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Event Details: Rack power supply failed (22013)

julienlenon

Greetings, I need some advice. I'm runnig blade server and HP INsight Manager. I keep having those alerte in my console : Event Details: Rack power supply failed (22013) The fact is that every Rack Power Supply are running good and everything is fine aboute the Power in my Blade. Is there any Firmware or any thing I can o so those kind of alert stop poping ? When you have more then 500 Alert a day, if there is a way to stop the fake errors, It would be very NICE ! thank you ! ______________________________________________________ Serial Number USE6351**** Part Number 412133--21 Spare Part Number 414050-001 Manufacturer HP -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Event Severity Critical Cleared Status Not cleared Event Source BLADEL03_09USE726506S Associated System BLADEL03_09USE726506S Associated System Status Normal Event Time Thu, 3/27/2008, 9:39 AM EDT Description The power supply status has been set to failed. This trap signifies that a power supply has failed. User Action: Replace the power supply as soon as possible. Assignee Comments Servers in Enclosure: bladel03; Rack-4_BLADEL03_09USE726506S_1-REAR Trap Details Variable Description Value NO DATA An administratively-assigned name for this managed node. By convention, this is the node``s fully-qualified domain name. BLADEL03 The Trap Flags. This is a collection of flags used during trap delivery. Each bit has the following meaning: Bit 5-31: RESERVED: Always 0. Bit 2-4: Trap Condition 0= Not used (for backward compatibility) 1= Condition unknown or N/A 2= Condition ok 3= Condition degraded 4= Condition failed 5-7= reserved Bit 1: Client IP address type 0= static entry 1= DHCP entry Bit 0: Agent Type 0= Server 1= Client NOTE: bit 31 is the most significant bit, bit 0 is the least significant. 0 The customer changeable identifier used to identify the entire rack. The string will be empty if the system does not report this function. RACK_NT_L-3 The rack unique identifier. The string will be empty if the rack does not report the UID or if it could not be determined. The name of the power supply enclosure in which this power supply resides. The string will be empty if the enclosure does not report the name or it could not be determined. BLADEL03 The serial number of the power supply. The string will be empty if the power supply does not report the serial number. 5A22B0DHLU5005 The position of the power supply within the power enclosure. This will be -1 if the power enclosure does not report the power supply information or it could not be determined. 2 The firmware revision of the power supply. The string will be empty if the power supply does not report the firmware revision. The spare part number of the power supply. The string will be empty if the power supply does not report this function. 411099-001 The serial number of the enclosure. The string will be empty if the enclosure does not report the serial number. USE726506S The trap sequence number for the enclosure. This is used by the management application trap processing. This will be -1 if the rack does not report the information or it could not be determined. 2302 Mib Information The associated MIB File Name for this trap is cpqrack.mib and the MIB identifier CPQRACK-MIB
1 REPLY 1
Mark Edwards_6

OA firmware 2.20+ will cure this issue.