1753663 Members
5636 Online
108798 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

OA FW 2.31

gregersenj
Honored Contributor

OA FW 2.31

I'm trying to get my hands on FW 2.31, but it has been removed from hp.com. Can anyone help with a link? I have just startet to work on a case with exactly the same problem and FW versions, as on the following link: http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1285245 Thanks /jag

Accept or Kudo

5 REPLIES 5
Jeroen_Kleen
HPE Pro

OA FW 2.31

Howdy, OA FW 2.31 is available on: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib2/software1/pubsw-linux/p1040004718/v50606/hpoa231.bin Backup versions are available on ftp://iss:tools@hprc.external.hp.com Enjoy, Jeroen
(I am an HPE employee)
gregersenj
Honored Contributor

OA FW 2.31

Hello Jeroen Thanks a lot :) Cheers /jag

Accept or Kudo

chopper3
Frequent Advisor

OA FW 2.31

I noticed in the 2.30 text a reference to iLO 1.70 but it hasn't shown up yet - anyone seen it somewhere else?
Jeroen_Kleen
HPE Pro

OA FW 2.31

Hi Jag, Its not out yet; it will be beginnining of december. Check the web again later on or keep a eye on the URL FTP://iss:tools@hprc.external.hp.com/iLOfw . That is where I will be posting as well the iLO2 fw 1.70 as soon as its out. Cheers, Jeroen
(I am an HPE employee)
konakcc
Advisor

OA FW 2.31

Sorry to post here, but it seems to be the only place I can. I can't seem to create a discussion. Anyhow, I just loaded 2.60 on top of 2.41 on two enclosures. One upgraded fine, the other is stuck and wont let me log in saying: The Onboard Administrator is initializing. Sign In disabled. Been stuck there for an hour. What can I do, short of yanking the power from the enclosure?