1752579 Members
3036 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Script to capture info from HPE BladeSystem Onboard Administrator

M_AbdelBadie

Script to capture info from HPE BladeSystem Onboard Administrator

Hello All,

For Capacity proposes , i'm seeking a script to capture info from HPE BladeSystem Onboard Administrator such as BladeModel , TotalBladesPerChassis, BladeSerial, ....etc 

I'm seeking to run this script from a remote server ( where NW flows already opened to these onboard BladeSystem ) , and retrieve the required info in both html & CSV format ( via email )

appreciate your help & support

Best Regards,

2 REPLIES 2
ShruthiSK
HPE Pro

Re: Script to capture info from HPE BladeSystem Onboard Administrator

Hi Abdel, 

You can SSH to the OA. 

You need to login as Admin and put in the password. 

Once logged in, please run the SHOW ALL command which will give you all the required output. 

Please find the same in Pg 63 : https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c00702815

Regards,

Shruthi (HPE Employee)

----------------

Was this helpful? Like this post by selecting the Kudos option below!

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Steve_Tippett
Frequent Advisor

Re: Script to capture info from HPE BladeSystem Onboard Administrator

If you haven't yet gotten comfortable with Powershell, you should.   The HPE-provided Powershell cmdlets library is a key resource to supporting and managing your c7000 environment.   I have a large PS script that does exactly what you wished for.   The critical element is these few lines - the remainder of the script processes and formats the returned data:

$TargetOA = Connect-HPOA -OA $Target_FQDN -Credential $Credential

$Info = Get-HPOAServerInfo -Connection $TargetOA -bay $Blade