BladeSystem Network Blades
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP 6125XLG Blade switch with TAA

Trusted Contributor

HP 6125XLG Blade switch with TAA

Ramu had a question on the HP 6125XLG and 2 different part numbers:




What is the difference between below two part numbers? I could see TAA is a certificate, but as a part number what 737230-B21 will have additionally?.


P 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch



HP 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch with TAA





Reply from Steve:




I just asked this same question…


“TAA is Trade Agreements Act and is for government/federal customers who required product that has final assembly in the US.”




Comments or questions?