Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
BladeSystem Server Blades
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapters with the Intel Niantic chips & Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK)

chuckk281
Trusted Contributor

Adapters with the Intel Niantic chips & Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK)

Rinaldo was asking about HP adapters:

The customer asks for compatibility of our blade NICs/CNAs with Intel Niantic NIC & DPDK driver.

Do you have any information on this?

Info from John:

Niantic NICs would be the HP “560” series of FLR/FLB, Mezz and stand up PCI cards.

Get more info here for the blade adapter. HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560FLB Adapter

The HP 560FLB is a dual port 10Gb Ethernet FlexibleLOM mezzanine adapter for select HP ProLiant BladeSystem c-Class Gen8 servers. Based on the Intel® 82599 controller, it provides customers an upgrade path. Customers already using a 1Gb FlexibleLOM can upgrade to the 10Gb 560FLB, protecting their server investment.

New features supported with the HP 560FLB include enhanced Virtualization (VMQ, NetQueue, VMDq, SRIOV), new I/O innovations with Intel Integrated I/O and Data Direct I/O, and IEEE 1588.