Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
BladeSystem Server Blades
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BL660c Gen8 - map of connections to interconnect module slots in c7000 enclosure.

chuckk281
Trusted Contributor

BL660c Gen8 - map of connections to interconnect module slots in c7000 enclosure.

Chris was looking for info:

I am looking for a map of connections between the FlexLOMs and mezzanine slots of the new BL660c blade and the interconnect module slots in the c7000 enclosure.  I would expect this map to be in the QuickSpecs, but sadly it is not there.

I know it must live somewhere.

Serge had the info:

See below:webpic121.jpgwebpic122.jpg

The BL660c Gen8 User Guide, download from here, http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/manualsResults/?sp4ts.oid=5268287 , does have the mapping but not as nice as this diagram.