Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
BladeSystem Server Blades
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blade 465c C7000 ILo Issues

Grimaldy Soto
Frequent Advisor

Blade 465c C7000 ILo Issues

First the background.

Days ago I realize about the notification by HP for change the power Supply (s) of C7000 Chassis, a prerequisite for run the tool to see if you need the change you must upgrade the Onboard firmware administrator, all went just fine and I could change all my power supply (s).

Days later I need to connect to one of our 465c servers but I realize that I couldn't, when try to I received the enter your user name & password instead of the automatically login when you are connecting via onboard admin, I put the user name and password and nothing happens.

I try to connect directly one by one server but when I did that I don't even received the certificate or the activex notification.

After all this I realize that we have the old ILO version, so I upgrade all the Server to the last version as the compatibility Matrix as for and also the last BIOS.

But still I cannot connect via ILO to my servers.

What Should I do.

Best Regards

P.S. This thread has been moved from ProLiant Servers - Netservers to HP BladeSystem Server Blades. - Hp Forum moderator

1 REPLY
Grimaldy Soto
Frequent Advisor

Re: Blade 465c C7000 ILo Issues

The feature which is not working is called single sign-on (SSO).