BladeSystem - General
1752755 Members
4948 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Can we able to upgrade HPE C7000 Onboard Administrator Firmware 4.30 to 4.70

BanuchenderJ

Can we able to upgrade HPE C7000 Onboard Administrator Firmware 4.30 to 4.70

Hi Team,

Would you help me to understand the compatibility and the upgradation path of the firmware to 4.30 to 4.80.

5 REPLIES 5
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: Can we able to upgrade HPE C7000 Onboard Administrator Firmware 4.30 to 4.70

Hi,

Please refer to this Release Notes https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-a00019233en_us
For OA with firmware version earlier than 3.50, first upgrade to OA 3.50 and then continue upgrading to OA 4.50 or later versions.

I would first upgrade to 4.50 then to 4.70

Thank You!
I am a HPE employee

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

BanuchenderJ

HI Team,

Thankyou for the response.

Coulld you please help me with the proceedure documents of the Frimware upgradation .

Thank you

BanuchenderJallu

Paolo_c
Valued Contributor

Good morning, Could someone please provide me with a link to the c7000 OA firmware 4.70 please. 

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

see your other thread - 4.97 is the latest.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Paolo_c
Valued Contributor

Thanks again Torsten.